Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2013 Scarf Swap Reveal

This year I participated in Meredith's 5th Annual Scarf Swap! I somehow have never seen this, so I was super pumped about it!! 


I got paired up with a sweet girl named Corey! I has so much fun shopping for her! We both were thinking the same thing, because we both sent each other leopard print scarves!!
.
I was so excited when my package arrived...who doesn't love fun mail days!?!

She sent me the cutest package...not only a scarf but some fun Halloween candy and napkins!! 

I've been eyeing the orange/leopard scarf from Nordstrom and was so excited when I saw it!! Perfect for Fall and perfect for UT game days!!

The scarf swap was so fun and a great way to kick off the Fall season!! Thanks Meredith for hosting! And again thanks to Corey for being a great swap partner!!


post signature

1 comment:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

You are the cutest!!! Found your blog from the 5 on Friday linkup. I am just getting my feet wet in the blogging world (www.cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com), so I think I'll have to give that linkup a try!! You have a new follower in me. I know God will dictate my path...but I can't help but dream of being a boy mama one day!!! :) Elise